04 April 2009

German Vehicles for James Video

I made this video for my nephew James. (He had his third birthday on Thursday.) Although it's not exactly professional, it was fun to make and in the works for a long time. Enjoy!



Here's what I wrote for the description:

Happy 3rd birthday to my nephew James! Four sections of vehicles: construction, farms, cleaning up after people, taking people places (sorry, there are plenty of cars in the video, but they weren't addressed). Music: "I've Been Working on the Railroad" by the Rooftop Singers, "Bob der Baumeister," Richard Wagner's "Ride of the Valkyries," "Ich bin 'n Farmer" ("I Am a Farmer") by Die Prinzen, "Die Müllfahrer" ("The Garbagemen," hilarious video, see here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFoFmt... from Sendung mit der Maus ("Show with the Mouse"), "How do you get from here to there?" from Sesame Street, "Der Kinderradsong" from Sesamstraße (German version of Sesame Street), "Helikopter" by Beetje Spelen, und "Zu Deinem Dritten Geburtstag" ("For Your Third Birthday") by Reinhard Mey. I did most of the videos and pictures myself and put this video together using iMovie.

0 comments. I love comments!:

Post a Comment