23 September 2008

Music Personality?

What does your music say about your personality?

The only problem is, it doesn't say what it means if you like almost every kind of style they name. Does that mean sometimes I'm creative and sometimes I have low self-esteem and sometimes I'm hardworking, depending on what kind of music I feel like listening to at the moment? Or maybe, I should use the music as motivation. When I need to be more creative, I should listen to blues, jazz, classical music, opera, reggae, dance, indie, bollywood, rock, and soul. When I need to be more hardworking, I should listen to chart pop, country (no way! Blech! They probably just think they're hardworking because they live on farms). Hey! How come none of the styles of music are hardworking and creative?

0 comments. I love comments!:

Post a Comment