27 March 2008

M&Ms and My Dad

Dad, this reminded me of you (and a bit of myself lately):

"My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start.
So far today, I have finished 2 bags of M&M's and a chocolate cake. I feel better already."
-- Dave Barry

For those of you who don't know, my dad told his scouts that the four food groups were different varieties of M&Ms. He got a call from one father about it. My dad also started the tradition of M&M pancakes at scout camp after he threw M&Ms into VDB's pancakes when he wasn't looking. For Christmas, it's pretty much guaranteed that half of his presents will be mint M&Ms which he rations out during the year (don't be surprised to be handed one or two mint M&Ms now and then). He also has a battery-powered M&M dispenser which slowly gives out one at a time. I never have been quite as big of a fan of M&Ms as my dad, but I love the peanut butter ones and the mint ones and I am a big fan of my dad.

0 comments. I love comments!:

Post a Comment