Did I tell you I sailed?
Our idea of a great Saturday:
- Welcome good weather after a week of rain.
- Go with friends new and old on an early-morning hike through the moss and fern-laden forest of Mt. Tamalpais, down ladders, and over a Cotswolds-like meadows to the sandy and windy Stinson Beach.
- Go sailing with Captain Bob in the San Francisco Bay and take the wheel.
- Take a nap/discover how rusty you are at the piano.
- Go to Big Lots and Lowe's at 8:30 at night.
- Call it a night at 10:00.
I sailed on my first try.