02 December 2011

Kids Say the Darndest Things

Kid quotations that will make me happy forever more:


Amy at Family Night: "When God does something amazing, that's a miracle. And God can do anything."
Three-year-old Sadie: "Can He do a handstand?"


Sadie upon waking: "Mom?! . . . Mom?! . . . Mom?! . . . Fairy Godmother?"


Five-year-old James while playing Scrabble: "You dropped most of the bag's contents."


James upon describing a dream: "Gladly, no one was hurt."


James while painting: "Unfortunately, some paint got on the table."


Me: "In the meantime . . ."
I can't remember which kid but it's still funny: "Why is the time so mean?"


Amy: "Everyone has to eat, every day."
Sadie: "Even Jesus Christ?"
Amy: "Umm, probably."

3 comments:

  1. Gosh dang it! Why do you get to hear all the good stuff?! I'm going to trap them in my room with me when they come, so they can entertain me with funny sayings...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh dang it! Why do you get to hear all the good stuff?! When they come I'm going to lock them in my room with me so they can entertain only me with funny sayings...

    ReplyDelete