25 December 2009

Christmastime

So much of Christmas to me, most likely like in the case of many others, is based on the experiences I had as a child. Being with my family this year for the first time since 2006 has shown to me the things that signal the celebration of the birth of Christ to me.


Being Goofy with Family (I guess this goes with any Salt Lake visit)

Photobucket

Photobucket


Making Multiple Visits to the Library (Okay, this also goes with any Salt Lake visit)

Photobucket


Seeing Temple Square Christmas Lights

Photobucket

Photobucket


Having the House Decorated

Photobucket


Mom's Sweet Cinnamon Rolls


Lots of Goodies


Dad Giving and Receiving University of Utah and Dodgers Gifts and Sneakily Converting the Grandkids to Ute-ism

Photobucket

Photobucket


The Christmas Pageant with the Glauser Family (we sure missed Grandpa, though)


And something extra that I added to the family traditions this year:

Baking Stollen


Photobucket

Photobucket


I'll add a little video I made on Christmas morning later.

Hope you had a merry Christmas. :)

2 comments:

  1. Pretty much I am a creeper in that picture of us playing snow soccer! But I enjoy the latter anyway

    ReplyDelete