30 January 2008

Sudoku

In other good news (wow, that's three in two days), I finally was able to complete my first sudoku. I know, you're thinking, "What took you so long?" The things you find to do when you have final essays to write . . .

First of all, it takes a lot of patience and remembering of numbers, both of which I don't have.

Secondly, since I am a phone-and-other-expensive-technological-device-dropper, my phone has lines at the bottom of the screen, so it's hard to tell between ones, sevens, fives, and threes.

Thirdly, and probably most stupidly, I just figured out that the number in the groups of boxes also have to be 1-9. I always just thought it was the rows. Oops. (No one told me, okay?)

I was so proud of myself. My phone was proud too. It said, "Herzlichen Glückwunsch, Spiel beendet." Maybe it was just glad that it finally gave me one easy enough (there was almost a whole row filled in).

0 comments. I love comments!:

Post a Comment