19 May 2007

Warning: Disgusting Elbow Content

So I started wondering what I would think if I were Penny and my mom started posting blogs about my weird mutations. I don't think I would like it very much.

It's okay if I talk about my own glitches. Right now I have a weird bump on my elbow. It is red and hurts when I lean on things.

Disney's digital imaging comes up with this:

Don't ask me what that other red thing is. It is hard to see your own elbow, which reminds me, I had an elementary school teacher (Mrs. Tripp) tell me that if you could kiss your own elbow, you would change genders. Good luck with that.

3 comments:

  1. I do worry sometimes that my kids/family are going to live in shame of me because of my blog but who are we kidding, funky mutations are fun to talk about! I used to think there was some kind of line as to what I'd blog about but I can't for the life of me remember where it was...

    Maybe the bump on your elbow is a runaway tragus trying to hide out on your arm. Whatever it is, it's freaky and fabulous! Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can lick my elbow, and I have yet to change genders (thank goodness! I'm just starting to love football and power tools!).

    Oh, by the way, I'm Aaron. I work at the Family History Library (Steve's friend) and I stumbled onto this blog (long story) and found it hilarious. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure glad Sarah likes my runaway tragus. Mom's pressuring me to get it checked at the dermatologist, but after the last appointment, I don't want to receive a bill in the mail five months later . . .

    Anyway, Aaron! Welcome to my blog, and thanks for the comment! When does Steve get married? Let him know he's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete