08 June 2005

Plans

(Transferred from my old blog on 18 August 2008.)

I am going to Germany in the middle of July. I looked all over the internet for a good flight price, and there weren't any! They were all more expensive than last year, and I'm poorer than last year. So, my dad finally called a travel agent, and he found me a flight for 4-500 dollars less than the others. The only downside is that I have to switch planes three times. But, I don't mind because I'm saving money and I get to stay in Madrid for a night. I'm flying out of Dallas so that I can go visit my sister down there.

School has me very concerned, because every time I think I have it figured out, there's something else that gets in the way. For example, I kept asking the head of the German department if 3060 would count for itself and for an upper level class, and he said he wasn't sure what I was asking, but it should be fine. However, I finally called the secretary, and she said that it didn't. The problem with that is that the only way to get that class now is to either take it independent study (which puts me over the nonresidency restriction), or somehow manage FOUR upper level German classes in Germany. I don't think that's possible!

Summer semester at BYU is awesome! I love how clean it is down here, and everyone is happy and nice. The professors want everyone to learn and succeed. The semester is almost over, and I'll have to work hard on getting a job and passing the American history test.

0 comments. I love comments!:

Post a Comment