23 March 2008

Easter Celebration

We went for a walk to the park today, where we claimed a chocolate Easter bunny as ours. This sight amused me, especially as I watched people's reactions:












I guess it's tradition to have an Easter fire to burn away the winter (apparently New Year's Eve fireworks are to burn away the past year or something), but the bad weather prevented making a fire. We instead walked around with these things. I told people that Americans just used fireworks on holidays because they had an excuse to be pyromaniacs.












On a more serious note, I have to say that I am so grateful Christ died for me. I just can't imagine how much love He must have to have done something like that. I feel bad for the pain I have caused Him and continue to cause. Because of His example, I want to be a better person and to serve others. I realize it's hard to accept the Atonement. I would suggest this book to people: Believing Christ by Stephen Robinson.


0 comments. I love comments!:

Post a Comment