30 January 2008

Sudoku

In other good news (wow, that's three in two days), I finally was able to complete my first sudoku. I know, you're thinking, "What took you so long?" The things you find to do when you have final essays to write . . .

First of all, it takes a lot of patience and remembering of numbers, both of which I don't have.

Secondly, since I am a phone-and-other-expensive-technological-device-dropper, my phone has lines at the bottom of the screen, so it's hard to tell between ones, sevens, fives, and threes.

Thirdly, and probably most stupidly, I just figured out that the number in the groups of boxes also have to be 1-9. I always just thought it was the rows. Oops. (No one told me, okay?)

I was so proud of myself. My phone was proud too. It said, "Herzlichen Gl├╝ckwunsch, Spiel beendet." Maybe it was just glad that it finally gave me one easy enough (there was almost a whole row filled in).

0 comments. I love comments!:

Post a Comment