08 December 2004

wrong essay

(Transferred from my old blog on 18 August 2008.)

I stayed up late last Sunday night writing and researching this essay, and then got up early (4:30) to finish it. I was so proud of the final product, it really was a nice paper. Then, at 7:04 AM I realized I had done the wrong essay! I did the re-write instead of the one that's due! NO! I can't believe it! I am such an idiot.

So I wanted to go visit Grandma right after school, but I had to turn in the essay. The funny thing is, I finished at 35 after and knew the bus came at 46 after, so I hurried and printed it, but you know those little clicky things that fasten at the waist on backpacks? Well, one of mine was stuck in the bottom, rolly part of the chair! I yanked and tugged and groaned and I finally got it out, hurting my hand in the process. I ran and turned in my essay, and ran toward the bus stop. I was standing on the wrong side of the road as it drove by. Bah!

My teeth are bad again. That is a SCARY BAD SIGN! (Instead of very, ha.) I'm going to the dentist tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. (Transferred from my other blog on 18 August 2008.)

    from BigDreamer415:


    December 8, 2004 13:32:16
    I hate essays and school... right now anyways. Sorry to hear about your frusteration. :/ Hope the day gets better!

    ~Sarah

    ReplyDelete