25 November 2011

Happy Hobby Cards

I recently had the chance to meet a man named Allan Linde. He had clear blue eyes, endearing dimples, and it was obvious he loves people. See, here he is:

Photobucket


Doesn't he just look like the nicest guy? I ended up asking about how he had met his second wife and he told me how much he wanted to help singles find happiness the way he had. The next day, he showed me these awesome cards he'd come up with to help singles start up conversations or just to get people to smile (he has some great stories about doing so). He has thousands of these clever cards and he'd love to get the word out about them, so I promised I'd spread the word.

(I'm sorry that I kept them to myself in my bag for so long before taking pictures.)


Photobucket

Photobucket


Allan promised me that these cards would start a conversation and/or a friendship, and so far, he's been right!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Some unique invitations:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


And especially for the woman who requested a card to turn down that overly-persistent guy:

Photobucket


Aren't these cute? Stop over at happyhobbycards.com and leave a note of encouragement for Allan! Or call him at (360) 671-1690.

Photobucket

0 comments. I love comments!:

Post a Comment