28 February 2009

Googly Googology

I hope Google's surviving the economic goober going on. (Never give up! Never surrender!) It (Google)'s been doing weird things lately. For example, Google Reader's been driving me crazy for the last several months because it won't actualize all the unread posts so I have to scroll down and find each one, Gmail was down for a few hours this week, and today I got this:




(Message received -128091 minutes ago.) Receiving future emails? Kind of awesome. I just checked that email again, and the time is now at -127997.

And the company's been popping in and out of my dreams lately. (In case you were wondering and if my dream happens to be correct, I was able to get more work done when I moved my desk away from its place across from Sergey.)

I still love Google.

0 comments. I love comments!:

Post a Comment