19 August 2008

Contour Drawings

In honor of me not going to London today, I'd like to post these contour drawings done by my friend Alana of me last year. (She kept the one I did of her.) These bring back two memories. 1. Wagamama's had the most amazing food ever (I ate an entire plate full of deliciousness--who knew ginger was so awesome?) and I definitely plan to go there again. 2. Learning contour drawings from Charla during art classes when I was 10 or something. What a valuable thing to learn--it's a fun activity great for any time. (For those of you who don't know how to participate, without looking at your paper or lifting the pen, draw something you're looking at. People are the most hilarious. If you're too good at this, it's no fun.)
















0 comments. I love comments!:

Post a Comment