22 January 2008

The Tempests Are Tossing

When upon life's billows you are tempest tossed, count your many blessings, name them one by one.

Things that people have helped me with/given me:

Pair of gloves
Another pair of gloves
Scarf
Another scarf
Chocolate
Chocolate
Chocolate
Chocolate
Chocolate
Endless amounts of chocolate
Sheets
Pillow
Blanket cover thingy
Lamp
Backpack
Another backpack
Sweater
Jacket
Towel
At least 35 meals since I've been in Germany
Getting a job
Curtains
Extra food
3 daily planners
Feedback on essay outlines
Visit the doctor
Open a bank account
Piano bench
Couch
Another jacket
A needle and thread
Lotion
Shampoo
Body soap
Bike
Repairs to bike
Corrections to my German

People:

Müllers
Family
Tanya
Wilma
Webers
Mike
Bryan
Bishop
Schwester Werner
Alex
Ulli
Petula
Jenny
the missionaries
Institute and Sunday School teachers

Other things:

My laptop
Internet
Books
My bed
Sleep
German
Chocolate
Work
Food
Football
Music
Water
Toothpaste and toothbrush
Socks
Warmth
Travel
The Gospel--a prophet, an eternal family, a testimony, the temple, the scriptures

0 comments. I love comments!:

Post a Comment