14 January 2008

Watch Out! I Have a Brown Belt!

I have two belts. One is brown, one is black. That way, my pants will stay up no matter what color combination I'm wearing. However, my brown belt has been ready to bite the dust for at least a year now. I've learned two things from this belt:

1. Never buy belts from Old Navy no matter how much you love Old Navy.
2. Never buy belts that have little decorative flowers on them. The flowers get stuck in your belt loops.




I guess I should give Old Navy some credit. This belt has been ready to bite the dust since, oh, the second week I bought it over a year ago, and no matter how bad it's gotten, it's still in one piece (it will probably break the second I click on "Publish Post"). Birthday present idea . . .

0 comments. I love comments!:

Post a Comment