10 July 2007

Scott's Birf-day

This post goes out to Scott, my good friend. Today is his birthday. I want him to know how much I appreciate him. Although we've only really known each other for 10 months, it seems like a lot longer. We are random in a way that only English majors seem to appreciate, so we have a lot in common. (Like being able to enjoy standing where a refrigerator belongs.) There is never a dull moment with him. Scott was there for me through dark times. He forgives me for my quirks and is generous with his time and car. He is even okay with playing his guitar in a park at dusk while I paint. I realize this isn't the best picture of either of us, but at least appreciate the amount of hair . . .

Happy birthday, Scott!

1 comment:

  1. What an adorable photo. . . you could use that one in the future . . . ;)

    ReplyDelete