When I almost died of itching in my cast, a girl at church offered me this balloon. Not only does it do a good job of making me look cheerful, it is the perfect scratching tool, and I can leave it there--I even took a nap with it still in my cast.
As you can see, I also had my niece and some of her friends beautify my cast.
Some things I've finally gotten down:
- steering the wheelchair
- elevating while working on the computer
- elevating while in the car
- showering so my back doesn't hurt
- exercising so it actually helps something
- sleeping all night
- steering the wheelchair up and down stairs
- elevating while on the computer while not laptop-burning my legs and getting enough sunlight to not go stir-crazy
- elevating while in the car while effectively protecting my back, oh, and how not to get plaster of Paris all over the dashboard