15 July 2008

Pre-Written Essays

In looking for supporting documents for one of my essays, Google brought me to several websites where you can buy pre-written papers. I wasn't interested in buying, especially not to turn in something I didn't write; but I did want to see if they had good ideas or good sources I could also look at. Unfortunately, the view is restricted (thank goodness I have experience with EBSCOHost). But I just wanted to tell you, did you know they have live, 24-hour support on those sites? Man, they must be making bank to support that kind of customer service. It made me wonder which site a suspicious paper I had to grade came from, if indeed it wasn't written by my student. Is it really worth it, people, to pay instead of getting to do interesting research, slaving away your time, and learning? I don't think so.

1 comment: