03 January 2008

John Says My Blog Is Sexy

Okay peeps, if you have Google Reader, check out my real blog, because I just wasted spent hours figuring out how to make this blog so I actually like how it looks. Of course, it would still be better if I could figure out how to un-underline the post titles and move the title over and change the spacing a little, but I'm pretty proud of how far I've gotten it already.

For those of you wondering about the picture, here's the story. I painted it. Okay, not really. I wish I could say that for reals. In Leipzig, they make fliers for just about everything and put them all over the city. I've been picking them up to make a collage on my wall (paint is expensive), and I found that one. I thought it was so beautiful, I couldn't stop looking at it. I decided it had to go on my blog and took a picture of it two months ago. The background is actually white, but I'm glad that it turned grey in the picture, it provides some nice contrast.

0 comments. I love comments!:

Post a Comment