13 September 2007

Yay for Klee (They Rhyme!)

Besides the fact that it has free entrance, one of the coolest things about the Tate Modern (which is my favorite museum in London) is that it has a cool policy of putting the collection online, so even though you can't take pictures, you can always review and remember. That place has everything, I consider it to be the battleship of a modern art museum. That's certainly what it looks like. Paul informed me yesterday that it took 4 million bricks to build the museum (it was some kind of factory originally). Anyway, right as I was thinking, "I've seen every single artist I can think of for these eras, except for Klee," and I turned around to see this special that reminded me of Van Gogh's Starry Night. Klee's version is called Walpurgis Night.


I know that being in London is still much cooler than just looking on the internet, but come on, live vicariously! http://www.tate.org.uk/modern/

1 comment: