22 September 2007

And the Unveiling . . .

The last time I painted my toenails was the day before I left on my grand adventure. I figured that it would last long enough for me to get settled in, but the last week or so, I've noticed that it really needs to be done again and that there was some black peeking out . . .

So, I cleaned it all off even though I don't have more polish, and look what I found!

It gave Elder Smith a good scare. He thought it was from football/soccer today! Way to go Havasupai!

2 comments:

  1. Few women would be brave enough to put a picture of their feet on their blog. A hearty congratulations to you for this disturbing unveiling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was in such shock I accidentally left my pinkie finger on the dash key for too long. I didn't think it could get any worse! Man! Euw and I hope it gets better.

    ReplyDelete