02 June 2012

Links to Love (Week 22, 2012)

We lost our beloved Uncle Al. I found mint skinny jeans and got a cast. I ate a paneer kati roll at Off the Grid and had a breakfast soda with tangerine and cardamom at The Ice Cream Bar. And I saw a lot of cool videos (I'll just embed two).


Cambodian kids learn to say Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious:





Amazing light show at Sydney Opera House (see 3:43):





Tasteless ads.

Buried treasure at Venice Beach.

Monkeys and synthesizers.

Invisible bikes.

A matching couple.

High School Musical of DOOM!

7 Pianists on one piano in Paris.

Try on clothes online.

San Francisco neighborhoods explained (I have never noticed any lesbians in Bernal Heights, so I don't know about that one--and they should have mentioned Cortland, I think).

0 comments. I love comments!:

Post a Comment