12 July 2010

Palm Reading

A friend of mine was telling me how she had her palm read many years ago and was amazed at how accurate it was. I don't believe much in things like that, but I googled palm reading and was interested to find that my palms say the following about me (or at least, that's what I think, it was hard to know what is considered "long" or "wavy" or "broken"):

  • Smaller lines crossing through heart line - emotional trauma
  • Long and curvy heart line - freely expresses emotions and feelings
  • Curved, sloping head line - creativity
  • Donuts or cross in head line - emotional crisis/broken head line - inconsistencies in thought/multiple crosses through head line - momentous decisions
  • Break in life line - sudden change in lifestyle
  • Life line swoops around in a semicircle - strength and enthusiasm/curvy - plenty of energy/long, deep - vitality
  • Breaks in fate line - prone to many changes in life from external forces
  • Fire - square or rectangular palm, flushed or pink skin, and shorter fingers; length of the palm greater than length of fingers: spontaneous, enthusiastic and optimistic; sometimes egoistic, impulsive and insensitive; extroverted; does things boldly and instinctively
Hmm. Do you think my palm is an accurate picture of me? What do your palms say about you?

0 comments. I love comments!:

Post a Comment