30 April 2010

April's Links to Love

Artsy:

Stanley the Giraffe photos.

Gorgeous American/Indian wedding
.

To/from Google Map envelopes! Wow! I want some!

Chalkboard piano. I wonder if the awesomeness of being able to write on your matted piano would overwhelm the dustiness.

50 Most Interesting Architectural Blogs (pretty sure I had to close this link so I didn't spend the rest of my life digging through the links).

It's so simple but so fabulous: the French Seam.

Ten craziest short films
.

Every painting in the MoMa in 2 minutes.

Tiny, tiny apartment in Hong Kong.

Real life pop-ups!




















ONCE MORE, WALLPAPER TO DIE FOR
!


Music:

Making a living off of YouTube song remakes.

Although the band name bugs me (I bet some of you can guess why), She & Him's music is enchanting.


Literary:

Nifty American libraries.

The Library of Congress will be archiving Twitter.

Words David Foster Wallace underlined in his dictionary.

Rejection letter reply.

J.K. Rowling's "The Single Mother's Manifesto."


Technology:


Another gender-predicting doohickey using URL history. (It said it was 100% sure I was female.)

Rating of churches online.

Join the earthquake-detecting team on your home computer! Of course it's from Stanford. Of course.

Nifty tool for deciding if you should rent or buy.

Social media addiction
. Yes, I'm addicted, and I see no problem with that.

20 Essential Social Media Resources.


Mormon:

An inspiring talk on patience by the German President Uchtdorf.


Random:

People seen at Walmart.

I want one of these.

Animals inside the womb/egg photos
. Fascinating.

Must make: cobbler in jars.

Online relationship/marriage classes. (Mormon perspective.)

The great white lily worm
.

2 comments:

  1. How do you always manage to find such cool stuff on the internet? Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read a lot of blogs. Or I guess I should say I browse a lot of blogs.

    ReplyDelete