I know it was way too early to have a Halloween party, but that didn't stop 25 or so of us from having a blast last Monday. I was lucky that so many people contributed. I hardly had to do anything. I baked breadsticks, sent some emails, made an invitation, asked people if they were coming, asked people to do things, and ordered people around. Quite simple. I didn't do the decorations, I didn't bring the games, I didn't buy the pumpkins, etc.
Some things that made me smile:
- The sisters dressed up as each other.
- During pumpkin carving I realized we could bake the seeds and it worked out quite well.
- Benni came under a sheet with two holes cut into it, just like I suggested.
- Watching people try to eat hanging donuts is hilarious.
- So is apple bobbing.
- People dressed in Halloween costumes and wielding knives for pumpkin carving can be pretty creepy.
- Christina did an awesome job with the lighting. It was exactly what I'd imagined. Dark.
- I had Halloween music playing from the two computers using a YouTube play list I made.
Like I said, a blast.