04 April 2009

German Vehicles for James Video

I made this video for my nephew James. (He had his third birthday on Thursday.) Although it's not exactly professional, it was fun to make and in the works for a long time. Enjoy!



Here's what I wrote for the description:

Happy 3rd birthday to my nephew James! Four sections of vehicles: construction, farms, cleaning up after people, taking people places (sorry, there are plenty of cars in the video, but they weren't addressed). Music: "I've Been Working on the Railroad" by the Rooftop Singers, "Bob der Baumeister," Richard Wagner's "Ride of the Valkyries," "Ich bin 'n Farmer" ("I Am a Farmer") by Die Prinzen, "Die M├╝llfahrer" ("The Garbagemen," hilarious video, see here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFoFmt... from Sendung mit der Maus ("Show with the Mouse"), "How do you get from here to there?" from Sesame Street, "Der Kinderradsong" from Sesamstra├če (German version of Sesame Street), "Helikopter" by Beetje Spelen, und "Zu Deinem Dritten Geburtstag" ("For Your Third Birthday") by Reinhard Mey. I did most of the videos and pictures myself and put this video together using iMovie.

0 comments. I love comments!:

Post a Comment