05 November 2008

What My Bed Says About Me




What Your Bed Says About You



Outward appearances aren't important to you at all. You think that the over emphasis on looks to be shallow.



Your life tends to be completely chaotic. You aren't a very organized person, and you tend to be slow in cleaning up messes.



You are very low maintenance. You tend to go with the flow, and you're easily pleased.



In relationships, you tend to kick back and let the other person be in charge.



You tend to be a dreamy, head in the clouds type of person. You think in terms of possibilities.



You are a total homebody. You are happiest when you're at home.

What Does Your Bed Say About You?

Why does my bed get to say anything? Why don't I get to say anything about my bed? If that's the way things were, I would tell all about how my bed is the most make-shifty kind of bed you can get, the kind you have when you are a student without a job living far away from anyone you're related to. My bed is a (maybe) three-feet-wide mattress thrown onto an intensely squeaky wooden platform that some other poor student built. I don't make it because 1. It's not possible, you can't tuck anything in anywhere anyways, 2. It's at least 9 feet in the air where no one can see it anyway, and 3. okay, okay, I wouldn't make it anyway. I don't think that means that my life is chaos. I have the cleanest room here and I re-clean every time I have something better to do. :) In retaliation for my bed saying that about me, I'm going to say that my bed makes people sore but if they're young they'll recuperate in thirty minutes after waking up. Wait, that's true. It's hard to say untrue things. I could say that everyone hates my bed. There! Now I've said something untrue back; because yes, my bed is a junker though I bought the mattress new, but I still love it. I love to bundle under my blanket and adjust another blanket under my head. I love to sleep and wake up without an alarm clock, rested.

I guess I'm just grateful to have a bed, though I wouldn't mind that one in the photo if it had puffier blankets and not so hard-looking corners. And if it was free.

0 comments. I love comments!:

Post a Comment