14 November 2007

Seven (or Eight) [Interesting] Things

Amy, this is one hard task, and the kind I don't usually do. However, considering the one-day boost your link gave my blog, I thought about what to write all day. Interesting things about me? First of all, what is defined as interesting? Secondly, what haven't I already put on my blog that I wouldn't mind putting on my blog?

Seven interesting facts about me:

1. I only have one kidney. It's a long story. If you really want to hear it, let me know.

2. I have been engaged before. Ditto about the story length and wanting to know.

3. I received a mission call to the Kiev Ukraine mission. I would have returned 3 months ago, if I had gone. Another long one, and no, it was not because of a boy.

4. I am overly modest. The idea of going to a masseuse scares the bajeebers out of me.

5. Ticking clocks drive me bonkers, along with anything so regularly repetitive, like those desk art thingies where you pull one ball to the side and let it fall and the other side starts and it never ends.

6. I have been told that I have a lot of variations for interjections. Some examples are, "Wowee!" "Yikes-o-rama!" "Holy mongrel!" "C-razy!"

7. Once when I got into the car of someone I had not seen for a while, he pointed out that I always hold onto that little handle (where people hang their shirts) while I'm riding in the car. I'd never noticed before, but I've noticed since then that it's true.

And I thought of an eighth.

8. I can touch my nose with my tongue. I distinctly remember practicing by watching my reflection in the window as I waited for my mom to pick me up from piano lessons. I couldn't do it until I used my finger to pull my tongue up, and now I can do it without the extra help.

It's kind of great having blogging friends. They get certain impressions of you that they wouldn't ever get in person and post them on their blog, right there where everyone can see: "Michelle-because she's totally smart and sophisticated." Thanks for the boost.

1 comment:

  1. You are so missing out on professional massages. All I can say is "Take your clothes off and enjoy it!"

    ReplyDelete