20 October 2007

Fun and Games

Every time I've played games while I've been here, they have been so fun. Wednesday we played "Wer bin ich?" where someone writes a person's name and you have to ask questions to figure out who you are.







Last night we played this game where every time you roll a six, you have to put on gloves, a scarf, and a hat, then try to cut some chocolate and eat it before someone else rolls a six. It is so funny, I laughed the entire time, even when I had a huge piece of chocolate in my mouth.













Everyone besides me (even the Paulsen kids, remember) is much better at Pickup Sticks than they should be.













We also played Sechs Nimmt and Spoons and I noticed that Sebastian had a collection of weapons . . .













Here is a picture of the field where we play football every Saturday. Mike, standing there, is a wall. So is Samuel. I got a few nice goals today. Everything is looking beautiful with the leaves changing.


0 comments. I love comments!:

Post a Comment