19 April 2007

Warm Fuzzies

This is the email I received today from the sister missionary who caused quite a bit of heartache for me at the Library:

Michelle, I just have to tell you how much I have missed you. I know we have "fussed" several times, but there have been several times after you left that I caught myself saying "I will have to go and ask Michelle. She has the answers." I have even gone so far as to get to the phone before reminding myself that you are not there. I had no idea it would be so difficult without you. I didn't recognize what a rock you were for me. I had to tell you this. I have thought about it a lot and realized that I needed to say this. I got the Flash today and your e-mail address was there and I needed to tell you this. I wish you all the best. I will be released on May 25th and I can't believe how fast the time has gone by. Hope things go well for you. You have such great talent and gift. You will set the world on fire. Than! ks for everything. I am sorry that it took me so long to tell you how much I have appreciated you.

This is the paragraph I have been instructed to delete from the sales invoices:

WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS AND WE ARE COMMITTED TO PROVIDING YOU WITH LAVISH CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Apparently we don't appreciate their business and we can't commit ourselves to providing lavish customer service.

0 comments. I love comments!:

Post a Comment